during my previous trip to japan in 2008, i mentioned that i ate melon pan almost everyday for breakfast. this time round was no different.
oddly shaped melon bun.
beautiful melon buns from a bakery near pongie’s dorm.
larger-than-my-face melon bun.
strawberry flavoured melon bun.
raisin melon bun.
verdict: the larger-than-my-face melon bun was the best because it only costs 100 yen. :D
– my parents are in spain right now while i’m at home working my ass off.
– i’m not working my ass off at the moment because i just handed up this week’s work.
– i’m glad that i do not really have to go visiting this year because there’s stuff to be handed in on wednesday, immediately after chinese new year.
– i just reserved a copy of bioshock 2 (special edition). i LOVE bioshock 1 but i’m just buying 2 because of the extra stuff. :\
– i created a tumblr: THE STRAWBERRY FACTORY to post my school work and inspirations from the many art sites that i browse.