I’ve heard of kimchi pasta before but no one has actually added bulgogi in them which makes me wonder why. It’s sour, spicy and a little sweet. Perfect for my taste buds.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
1/2 chicken breast, marinated in bulgogi sauce
Cherry tomatoes (optional)
Kimchi, as much as you like
3 cloves of garlic, minced
Chilli flakes (optional, but I like it spicy)
1. Boil the spaghetti until cooked and set aside.
2. Add olive oil in a non-stick pan. After oil is heated, add garlic. After 1 minute, add cherry tomatoes.
3. Add marinated chicken breast. If it’s too dry, add some water.
4. After the chicken is somewhat cooked, add kimchi and stir for 1 minute.
5. Add the spaghetti and mix it well.
6. Add salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Stir well and serve.
Haven’t cooked a proper meal for myself in the longest time and I almost forgot how stress-relieving it can be.