Handful of cherry tomatoes
Handful of baby spinach
100ml low fat milk
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
Pinch of dried Italian seasoning
Cheddar Cheese (optional)
1. Grease baking tin with olive butter.
2. Pan-fry the cherry tomatoes with olive oil, italian seasoning, salt and pepper until it turns a little mushy.
3. Blanch the spinach with hot water.
4. Beat the eggs in a bowl with milk. Add a little salt and pepper and mix well. Pour mixture into the baking tin.
5. Place the cherry tomatoes and spinach in the pan. Do spread them out as evenly as you can.
6. Sprinkle some fresh rosemary leaves on top.
7. Bake the eggs until set at 200 degrees C.