Okay, actually it’s more like a baked mustard chicken with cheese and roasted cherry tomatoes with balsamic vinegar open honey toast sandwich.
This was divine. But sadly, due to the cheese, I couldn’t taste the mustard. So choose either mustard or cheese for this one.
Ingredients (Serves 1):
1 slice wholemeal bread, toasted
1/2 chicken breast
1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard or 1 slice of cheddar cheese
10 cherry tomatoes sliced in halves
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon honey
Dash of italian herbs
Extra virgin olive oil
Parsley for garnishing
1. Line baking tray with aluminium foil.
2. Add balsamic vinegar to the cherry tomatoes and mix them evenly.
3. Place chicken and tomatoes on the tray.
4. Sprinkle salt on both tomatoes and chicken.
5. Add a dash of italian herbs on the tomatoes.
6. Spread wholegrain mustard or cheese on the the chicken.
7. Grind black pepper on both tomatoes and chicken. Sprinkle olive oil on the tomatoes.
8. Bake for about 15-20 mins at 200 degrees celcius.
9. Spread honey on toast, arrange the sandwich and serve.
Add a sunny-side up egg on top if you are extra hungry. Imagine the yolk flowing all over your sandwich!