I love tortilla wraps because they are so versatile. You can use it to make burrito wraps, toast it to crispy perfection to accompany soups/dips and best of all, you can use it as a pizza base.
Made this light and healthy meal on pilates day so whatever workout I’ve done won’t go down the drain.
1/2 chicken breast, sliced
1 tortilla wrap
2 tablespoons of black pepper sauce (I used lee kum kee)
1 slice low fat cheddar cheese
1 stalk of coriander, chopped
1. Marinate chicken slices with 1 tablespoon of black pepper sauce.
2. Cook chicken in toaster oven for 15 minutes.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon of black pepper sauce on the tortilla wrap.
4. Arrange the partially cooked chicken on the wrap, add coriander then cheese.
5. Toast in oven at 220 degrees celsius until the cheese melts.